- Each family must earn 100 volunteer points as outlined in the Volunteer Opportunities list that follows. For any family that chooses to earn less than the required points, they can pay $2.00 for every unearned point. Any family who has not earned their points and/or paid for the unearned points will not be able to register for the next swim season.
- Each swimmer should bring two 12-packs of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite (only these brands), two 8-packs of Gatorade, or 2 cases water to the Kick-off Breakfast or Time Trials
SWIMMER Registration Requirements
- Swimmer must be a resident of Daniel Island. Exceptions:
- Students and/ or Swim Team members of Bishop England HS are eligible to swim.
- Lifeguard staff is eligible to swim for team.
- Immediate family of coaching staff is eligible to swim for team.
- Swimmer must be able to swim one length of the pool independently in both freestyle and backstroke.
- All new 5-6 and 7-8 age swimmers will be evaluated by the coaching staff before being place on the team.
- Active.com is now used for all POA registrations. Find the link under the "Aquatics" tab at www.dicommunity.org. Registration fee is $105 per swimmer for DICA members and $130 for non-DICA members. A $10 processing fee will be added to each swimmer's registration. A late fee of $50 extra will be added after April 29th. No swimmer can attend practice without completing the registration and payment process.
- $5 from each registration fee will go toward the CCAA scholarship fund.
- Each family must earn 100 volunteer points as outlined in the Volunteer Requirements section.
- Each swimmer should bring two 12-packs of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite (these brands only, 2 8-packs of Gatorade, or 2 cases water to the kick-off breakfast or to the pool on or before June 4th
Simple formatted text